Table of contents
The VW Beetle 1969 Sedan has some remarkable features. We can recognize the VW Beetle 1969 with his large rear window.
- Double joint rear axles (so called IRS) on all US models (but not elsewhere).
- Dual front circuit discs (US models retain drum brakes).
- Warning lights in speedometer get letters for identification.
- Day/night rear view mirror (US models).
- Steering lock included in ignition lock.
- Floor hot air vents moved slightly rearward.
- Speedometer gets 1/10th mile indicator in late 69.
- Warm air outlets at base of doors moved further rear with remote knobs on door columns.
VW Beetle 1969 chassis numbers: 119 000 001 – 119 1200 000
1969 VW Beetle parts
Are you looking for parts for your 1969 VW Beetle? On this page you can submit a parts request that is send to multiple VW Beetle parts sellers (Paruzzi & VW Heritage). They will provide you with their price (without obligation to buy the parts AND there are no hidden charges).